Pegs Mosaic board is an educational aid consisting of a wooden board with 36 holes along with 36 plastic pegs. There are 6 pegs each of red, blue, green, yellow, orange and pink colour. Playing with the Pegs Mosaic Board develops fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and creative skills of children. Concepts like counting, colour identification, colour matching, colour sorting, mosaic making, etc. can be taught using the pegs mosaic board. The product is extensively used at pre-primary level and children can play with it in their playschool as well as in their home. The Peg Mosaic Board can also be used as equipment for Occupational therapy.
It is used to develop fine motor skills and develop their hand eye coordination.
- Handling and playing with the pegs develops fine motor skills, hand eye coordination and creative skills
- Learn and practise counting
- Learn and practise colour identification, colour matching and colour sorting
- Draw a sample design on paper and ask the child to recreate the design using the pegs
- Ergonomically designed 36 plastic pegs which are easy to lift and insert in the peg-hole
Shipping and Delivery for orders within India:
As soon as we receive your order confirmation, we initiate the delivery process and ship your order through our courier partners within 1-2 business days.
(If the order is received before 11.30am on a business day, we try to ship the order on the same day itself.)
Our Three Tier packaging ensures that all products are delivered to you in the most protected and safe condition.
The primary tier is the bubble wrap, the secondary tier is a 3-ply corrugated wrapping paper and the third tier is polybag to protect against rain and moisture. (Oversized items maybe packaged in HDPE packing)